Member Referral Program
No one is better qualified to spread the word about the benefits of membership in CEO Clubs Network than you, a dedicated member.
Here’s your chance to spread the word about CEO Clubs. Not only can you help advance a peer’s business, but you might just earn some exciting rewards in doing so.
Reasons for Members to Refer New Members:
- Create a stronger community of peers to collaborate with
- Grow your network to make connections crucial to helping your business
- Help your contacts by introducing them to the benefits of CEO Clubs Membership
- When you recruit a new member, you ensure that the organization continues to grow and support the professionals who drive world’s dynamic field.
Rewards for the Membership referral
|Category||No. of Earned Month|
|Xtreme Member 1 Year||2 Months|
|Elite Member 1 Year||3 Months|
|Elite Member 2 Years||4 Months|
|Elite Member 5 Years||6 Months|
|VIP Member 1 Year||1 Year|
*Remark: the earning month(s) or year(s) will be topped to your membership (the Same Category you subscribed)
How to do it:
1. Download the PDF applications.
2. Write your name and membership number in the “Referred By if any” section on the application
3. Send application form to: email@example.com , or tell your friend to apply online and mentioning your name at “Referred By if any”. click here for online application
4. Once the referred new member has joined CEO Clubs Network, you will receive an email confirmation of extra month or year extension
*Note: we need to have the filled form or the member mentioning your name on the form can be treated as a successful referral
A few recommendations:
- Set goals—Start with an easy goal, such as recruiting two new members, and then go from there.
- Engage via Social Media—For fast and easy outreach, connect to all CEO Clubs Network social media, follow, like and share our posts and updates.
- Personalize—Add your name and membership number to the “I was referred by a CEO Clubs member” section on the printed applications, or provide it people you are referring electronically so that you will be eligible for the referral benefits.
- Say good things—When distributing membership applications in person, mention the benefits of CEO Clubs membership.
- Be inclusive—Give the applications to anyone with an interest and with corresponding qualifies for the membership: CEOs, Chairmen, owners, Senior VPs are just some of the people who could benefit from membership.
- Follow up—Check back with people to whom you’ve given applications.
- Have fun—it’s energizing to help others find professional rewards and to make your professional association a stronger advocate for business development.
- Start early- making referrals sooner gives your colleagues the chance to enjoy their membership benefits during the high business season when everyone needs a little boost.